Job Title: Youth Projects Delivery Lead -Innovation Team
Hours: 30 to 37.5 hours per week. Term time only
Location Various locations across Surrey and at Eikon Headquarters
Rate of pay: 27 – 30k FTE pro rata 18 – 25K
Responsible to: Innovations, Development and Partnerships Project Lead
To join the Innovations, Development and Partnerships Team in developing and delivering projects which lead to better outcomes for young people.
Currently we are delivering a variety of projects that promote wellbeing, build resilience and reduce stigma associated with mental health. The role therefore involves;
- Developing and delivering high quality material in secondary and some junior schools in an engaging and interactive way to ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Pursuing and developing relationships with new schools and promote the wider work of Eikon
- Public speaking and presentations to small and large groups of young people
- Monitoring, evaluating and developing project interventions with young people
- Undertaking relevant training and development opportunities
For more information please click the details below for the job description and application form.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the role, then please contact us at email@example.com for an application form.
Closing date for applications: 23/06/17